notification_important Select Dates and Guests to check availability
notification_important Guests exceeds maximum (0)
Euro € 1,400
GBP £ 1,189 | USD $ 1,532
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Max Occupancy: 0 guests
pool Swimming Pool
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Houses in Tuscany
Speaks: English, Italian
Property Listed: 3/16/2018
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
We take every precaution to avoid scams and fraudulent listings however properties listed are not verified that they exist or that the properties have the features listed on the web site or in its advertising. Because you are dealing directly with the owner or agent, please always use common sense when booking and completing your transaction.
We recommend that you avoid using hard to trace methods such as Western Union or Moneygram and instead use credit cards if possible. You should also try to obtain a rental agreement with an invoice and proof of ownership or validity of the property.
Knowledge is your best defense to protect you from scams. Here is a list of some of the things you could do to protect yourself.
This web site/portal does not act as a broker or agent in anyway for any of the properties hosted/advertised and we do not take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to the validity of any proposed renter/buyer.
We are simply a hosting portal for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received multiple complaints.
By submitting your enquiry, you will also add your email address to our mailing list, which is used exclusively for newsletters and important announcements. We do not sell or lend the mailing list to any third party and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
This property is a real find, and is a peaceful retreat, with a wonderful covered loggia looking out on a gorgeous mountainous vista, ideal for relaxing in the shade with a glass of wine prior to dinner, or for dining al fresco, both lunchtime and evenings.
Designed by the owners as their own home from home, the cottage has been restored with comfort in mind, and to take advantage of that amazing view, with a massive picture window in the living area. There are modern comforts, but there are beamed ceilings, solid wood floors, and exposed stone walls to keep that traditional character.....
The house is comfortable, light airy and very spacious....a real treat!
• Enter into light and airy modern kitchen/diner, well equipped with large oven, 6 ring hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher. Dining table for 6. Door leading to garden.
• From the kitchen, enter into large comfortable living room with massive picture window taking in a view of the mountains. The room is equipped with TV, DVD, fireplace and lots of comfy seating. Door leading to the loggia/terrace area of garden.
• There is also a shower room on the ground floor with shower, WC, bidet and sink.
• Hardwood floors, exposed stonework…
• Access to first floor is via spiral staircase from living room, or from doors leading from garden onto first floor landing (house is built into a hill, so upstairs has access direct from garden too).
• On the first floor there is a large landing area, with good quality sofabed, and double doors leading to garden. A lovely relaxing area with openstone work and hire beamed ceiling.
• Landing leads to two lovely double aspect double bedrooms, and a good sized shower room with shower cubicle, WC, bidet, and Jack and Jill sinks.
• Beamed ceilings and hardwood floor throughout upstairs. WIFI internet available.
Garden area surrounding house, BBQ, outdoor wood pizza oven, large covered loggia area for relaxing and eating al fresco. Out of ground small private pool. Stunning views!!!!! A little about the area:
Bellavista is stunningly located, with the most amazing views of the Apuane mountain range, and the valley below. The house is found 200M down a good quality unmade track road, and is situated 2.5km from a couple of restaurants and food shopping facilities.
The closest village is the pretty village Coreglia, which is situated in the Media Valle part of the Comune di Lucca, only a 40 minute drive from the wonderful walled City of Lucca itself , 1 hour from Pisa, 1 hour from the coast, and from Florence.
The majestic Garfagnana is only a 20 minute drive away…
The real beauty of this area is the hundreds of hill top villages to discover and the wonderful countryside.
Combine sightseeing opportunities with this amazing relaxing location and you have found a little piece of heaven!
Do note there is a €200 security deposit payable to owner on arrival
KITCHEN:Fully equipped including dishwasher
OUTSIDE:Private pool, BBQ, wood oven, fantastic views
Please contact me
to obtain an exact price for your stay.