notification_important Select Dates and Guests to check availability
Euro € 1,195
GBP £ 1,015 | USD $ 1,308
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Max Occupancy: 6 guests
pool Swimming Pool
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Houses in Tuscany
Property Listed: 1/22/2020
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
We take every precaution to avoid scams and fraudulent listings however properties listed are not verified that they exist or that the properties have the features listed on the web site or in its advertising. Because you are dealing directly with the owner or agent, please always use common sense when booking and completing your transaction.
We recommend that you avoid using hard to trace methods such as Western Union or Moneygram and instead use credit cards if possible. You should also try to obtain a rental agreement with an invoice and proof of ownership or validity of the property.
Knowledge is your best defense to protect you from scams. Here is a list of some of the things you could do to protect yourself.
This web site/portal does not act as a broker or agent in anyway for any of the properties hosted/advertised and we do not take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to the validity of any proposed renter/buyer.
We are simply a hosting portal for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received multiple complaints.
By submitting your enquiry, you will also add your email address to our mailing list, which is used exclusively for newsletters and important announcements. We do not sell or lend the mailing list to any third party and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
A real peaceful retreat! Te Kawa is situated in a beautiful, peaceful and secluded spot, with the most wonderful views of open countryside, and the mountains beyond.
Despite this feeling of seclusion and peace, the capanna is only a 10/15 minute drive from the bustling market town of Castelnuovo di Garfagnana
This newly renovated barn has been refurbished with care and imagination and the owners have managed to create a charming mix of modern am
enities, with traditional features, all taking maximum advantage of light and space.
There are 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a large open plan kitchen/diner/living room leading on one side to a terrace with wondrous views, and on the other to a further eating/relaxing terrace closer to the pool area.
The property stands in plenty of land, and has the benefit of a private pool of 10M x 5M again, with that wonderful panorama.
• Enter the property on the first floor into a large open plan kitchen/diner, with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and indoor dining.
• Through a large square arch into the living area with DVD and CD player, which itself leads to a terrace with fantastic views.
• Bedroom three, is situated here too, and also has doors leading to the terrace. terrace. The 3rd shower room and utility room with washing machine, are on this level too.
• All rooms have arc vaulted beamed ceilings, traditional style flooring, exposed stonework and plenty of windows, creating a sense of space and light.
• • Stairs lead down from part of the living area, to the lower ground floor, where there are two double bedrooms, and 2 shower rooms - one with hydromassage shower.
• Both downstairs bedrooms have some exposed stonework, and one has doors leading to lower terrace/paved area.
• • Leading from the living area is a terrace with panoramic views. There is a further terraced area leading from the kitchen.
• Pass through this area, and up to the personal swimming pool of 10M x 5M again with those stunning views!
• WIFI internet available
• There is plenty of land surrounding the barn but it is very sloped, and there are various unprotected areas, making this property unsuitable for children under the age of say 8 years old.
A little about the area:
Te Kawa is situated a short way from the walled village of Ceserana itself, which is a pretty post card place.
There are no facilities in the village, but a couple of kms from the house is the village of Migliano with its basic shop, bar, post office and pharmacy.There is also a restaurant 2km away.
For a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants, the bustling market town of Castelnuovo is a 10/15 min drive and this town also has a famous Thursday morning market, and a train station for easy exploring.
The mediaeval town of Barga is only a 20 min drive, and the walled City of Lucca less than an hour. Florence can be found 90 mins away, and Pisa 1 hr 15 mins.
For country days, there are the Apuane Alps, the 2 National parks, and hundreds of hilltop villages to explore.
Price from: € 1,195
PRICES July/Aug May/June
All rates shown are for indicative purposes only.
FEXR_c="EUR"; FEXR_a="GBP"; FEXR_amt="1195.00"; FEXR_size="200";
Please contact me
to obtain an exact price for your stay.