notification_important Select Dates and Guests to check availability
€ 148 EUR
£ 133 GBP | $ 177 USD
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Max Occupancy: 6 guests
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: Simon G
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
Old Farm Holiday Cottages - Hayloft House
Come and discover the Scottish Borders and more. Old Farm Holiday Cottages are set in Idyllic rural surrounds with views over to the Cheviot Hills. We are located just 15mins from Berwick-upon-Tweed, being perfectly situated to explore the Scottish Borders, North Northumberland as well as East Lothian and Edinburgh being approximately an hour away.
The area has plenty to offer, from fishing on the Tweed (we can help you arrange if needed), horse riding on the berwickshire beaches, cycling, watersports, biking, walking to exploring the many stately homes, castles and abbeys.
Hayloft House: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite
A beautifully converted barn which was once part of the Maines Farm, this accommodation provides comfortable living in a peaceful location. The living-room and dining-kitchen are both very spacious and light-filled, with access to the courtyard garden. Two double bedrooms, one en-suite and a bunk bed room have views over the surrounding fields and Cheviot Hills- this loft house is ideal for families and couples alike.
• Living room with wood burning stove (logs available to purchase), large windows to enhance the natural light. Leisure equipment includes 42 inch TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi for use with your own device.
• Kitchen with electric fan oven, 4 ringed ceramic hob range cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine. Kitchen equipment is provided, including all crockery, cutlery and glasses. Dining area seating 6.
• Downstairs wet room with whb, wc & shower
• Master Bedroom with King size bed & ensuite with whb, wc, shower
• Double bedroom with option of either Super king bed or twin beds.
• One single bedroom with single bunk beds.
• Bathroom with whb, wc & bathtub
• Private courtyard garden with outside dining area and BBQ
• Secure Bike/ equipment store & Shared Children's play area
• Private parking
* Hairdryer provided in master bedroom
* Luxurious Bed linen & towels provided
* Clothes drying facility with iron and ironing board
* Guest soap also provided
* Cot /Highchair/Stair gate and some baby toys available on request
* Starter pack of BBQ fuel is provided in the summer
Sorry no pets allowed
This property has a No Smoking Policy
AREA FISHING NEAR
AREA GOLF FAR
Minimum length of stay is 3 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Smoking NOT allowed on premises.
Daily rate from: 130
Weekly rate from: 910
Prices are quoted in GBP