Select Dates to check availability
USD $ 539
Euro € 486 | GBP £ 444
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Max Occupancy: 5 guests
pets Pets Allowed
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: Anna a (TripAdvisor)
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
Contemporary flat in a classic Budapest house
This is a spacious one-bedroom flat with a fully-equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a living room in a historic Budapest house. It is facing a beautiful courtyard and is very quiet. It will certainly feel like your home in Budapest!
* Freshly renovated, clean, modern;
* Very comfortable large bed in the bedroom with a medium-soft mattress (160x200 cm); fold-out sofa (140x200 cm) and a couchette (180x120 cm) in the living-room makes it possible to sleep up to 5 people comfortably;
* Powerful shower with unlimited hot water; soap and shampoo;
* Fully equipped kitchenette with stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee-machine and kettle; all the kitchenware, utensils and cutlery; tea, coffee, salt and pepper;
* Modern heating and lighting equipment, decorative electric fireplace;
* First floor and easy access;
* Highly safe and secure building more than 100 years old, typical for this quarter of Budapest;
* All linens and towels provided free of charge;
* Free and fast Wi-Fi; Smart TV with Hungarian and international channels, connected to the Internet (so you can watch internet videos in HD on its big screen).
* We would be happy to provide city maps and other information for our guests.
The Budapest's Sixth District, called Terezvaros, is one of the safest and most beautiful neighbourhoods in the city centre. It is situated within a 20-minutes walk from the main city sights: The Parliament, The Basilica, Danube Embankment, Margarete's Island, Heroes' Square, Opera, Andrassy Avenue, City Park, West End shopping mall and others. On the Grand Boulevard which is just 5 minutes walk away you will find plenty of restaurants and coffee shops, and if you prefer to dine in, there are 3 large supermarkets in the area.
he house is in five minutes walk from Nyugati Square which is the main transport hub in the area: there's a metro station, two tram lines, two trolleybus and eight bus routes. Airport can be reached by taxi (about 30 euros, less than half an hour) or by public transport (subway+bus, 40-50 minutes). Onstreet parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 8pm - 8am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at approx. 0.80 euro per hour.
Feel yourself at home, and live like you would at your own place. Be mindful of our wonderful neighbours and keep the noise down after 10pm. We also ask you not to smoke in the apartment (smoking is possible on the balcony just off the front door).
Standard check-in time is noon and check-out is at 11 AM. In case there are no guests leaving on the day of your arrival or new guests coming on the day of your departure, we will be happy to let you check in earlier and check out later than standard times.
DSC SHORT RENTAL
Minimum length of stay is 3 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Smoking allowed: ASK
No price indications
Select Dates to check availability
Daily rate from: 77
Weekly rate from: 539
Prices are quoted in USD