Select Dates and Guests to check availability
USD $ 385
Euro € 346 | GBP £ 299
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Max Occupancy: 4 guests
ac_unit Air Conditioning
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: Evolve Vacation Rental Network (TripAdvisor)
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
Airy Charlestown Home Minutes from Nevis Beaches!
Escape to the West Indies with an unforgettable stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 4! Situated on a peaceful hillside among stunning views and swaying palm trees, this Nevis home offers a little slice of paradise from the moment you arrive. With a private, breezy location and close proximity to restaurants, shopping, nightlife and more, you'll quickly discover this Nevis Island home is the ultimate landing spot for a beachy retreat!
- THE PROPERTY -
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy*
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an interior surveillance camera. This device is located within the living room, and may be recording activity for your safety. The device does not cover or infringe on certain private areas (such as bedrooms and bathrooms).*
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Step inside to discover a bright atmosphere, fully screened windows and plenty of space to spread out and relax. This home boasts ample balcony space, allowing you to relish in views of the mountains and oceans in the near distance.
In the well-equipped kitchen prepare your favorite meals before heading out to explore the island. Expect all the conveniences of home here, like in-unit washing machines, linens, tableware, coffee maker, microwave, and kettle.
Sip your morning cup of Joe from the home's top balcony where you can peep ocean views and feel the warm sea breeze on your skin. You'll also discover the manicured yard is the ideal spot for an afternoon tea, or the perfect place to flip through the pages of a new read.
At the end of long vacation days, retire to either of the bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep. The bedroom on the ground floor even features a pristine en-suite bathroom.
- THE LOCATION -
When you're not inside enjoying views of Nevis Peak and palm fronds, head out for a day full of adventure. Take an early morning stroll on white, sandy beaches while picking up shells and building sandcastles.
Further unwind with a trip to the renowned hot springs and soak in healing mineral water. Close proximity to delicious restaurants and unique shops after spending the day under the sun.
The home is also conveniently located just minutes to the Charlestown Pier where you can take the ferry to St.Kitts for further exploration. Visit the Botanical Gardens of Nevis to explore the beauty and natural diversity of the tropical plant kingdom. Between the orchid terraces, dolphin fountains and water lily ponds, you and your guests will find it's the perfect photo-op for the entire group!
At night, head to Charlestown's downtown area where you can dance at local bars or drink your favorite beach cocktail. If you'd prefer to hang around the home, the backyard doubles as the perfect place for some yard-game friendly competition.
- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE -
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS -
Key Residence Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, free WiFi, ceiling fans, in-unit washing machines, screened windows, private balconies, stunning views, large yard, kitchen appliances, ensuite bathroom and much more
- Fantastic location with Nevis Peak and ocean view! Close distance to restaurants, shopping, beaches, Charlestown ferry, hot springs, nightlife and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Vance Amory International Airport or Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- POLICIES -
- Please note that this property does not currently have a smoke alarm or carbon monoxide detector, but these features will be added December 2019
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A Photo ID may be required upon arrival
- Rates are quoted in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy*
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an interior surveillance camera. This device is located within the living room, and may be recording activity for your safety. The device does not cover or infringe on certain private areas (such as bedrooms and bathrooms).*
Minimum length of stay is 3 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Smoking NOT allowed on premises.
No price indications
Select Dates to check availability
Daily rate from: 55
Weekly rate from: 385
Prices are quoted in USD