Select Dates to check availability
GBP £ 1,694
Euro € 1,936 | USD $ 2,190
Minimum Stay: 7 nights
Max Occupancy: 6 guests
pool Swimming Pool
pets Pets Allowed
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: 3 bedroom Villa in Vezac, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, F (TripAdvisor)
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
3 bedroom Villa in Vezac, New Aquitaine, France - 5049875
If the world has made you weary, an escape to this villa in the Dordogne will set things right again. The detached spa building features a Jacuzzi and Finnish-style sauna, where your tension will melt away. Once you’ve had enough heat, take a dip in the private pool surrounded by flowers. Inside, you’ll feel you’ve stepped into the pages of a magazine; sense of relaxed elegance pervades this three bedroom country charmer. And always, the outdoor spaces will call you to come breathe deeply among the trees.
Located in the commune of Vézac, you’ll find no shortage of idyllic sights to see nearby: the gardens of Château de Marqueyssac are only 3 km away. We also recommend visiting Sarlat (5 km), a medieval town with gardens and an excellent market where you’ll sample the region’s specialties of foie gras, confit d'oie, and mushrooms.
Sporting types will find all manner of activities to suit them; drive 6 km to Vitrac to rent bicycles, or ride horses, golf or go to the riverside beach. Long days spent touring and sporting in the French countryside demand a holiday villa where you can seamlessly refresh and recharge - villa.
The Dordogne area of France is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular. It has lovely countryside interspersed with medieval, bastide towns where fairytale châteaux rise from the morning mist - it is also a great region for food lovers: all the Perigordian specialities such as Foie Gras, confit d'oie, canard and mushrooms of all types are in abundance.
Considered one of the most beautiful villages of France and lying on the banks of the Dordogne River, Beynac (4 km) is a gorgeous gem, steeped in history which hosts a majestic medieval chateaux and an interesting archeological park.
Sarlat (5 km) is a lovely medieval town, with pebbled streets, a number of ancient buildings, beautiful gardens and lively markets on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Other lively interesting local markets can be found in Domme (Thursday), St. Cyprien (Sunday) and Les Eyzies (Monday)
On top of it all excellent restaurants and historical sites are all located within a short driving distance.
The whole region is a true haven for nature and sport lovers alike offering a wide array of outdoor activities, from horse-back riding, to tennis, mountain-biking, golfing and watersports, not to mention the number of hiking and fishing opportunities. The owner is a fishermen and will be happy to give you tips on the best spots.
Local Activities and Amenities
- Public tennis courts: Vezac and Sarlat (5km)
- Golf: Gold Domaine de Rochebois, Vitrac; Golf de Lolivarie, Siorac-en-Perigord
- Watersports : Les Etangs du Bos, Audrix, Le Bugue sur Vezere; Canoe Dordogne, La Roque Gageac; Canoe Vacances, La Roque Gageac; Gabares Norbert, La Roque-Gageac; Aqua Fun and Centre Nautique de Tremolat;
Aqua Park Junior Land, Bergerac
- River Beaches : Plage du Pont de Vitrac, Domme; Beau Rivage, Plage de la Roque, La Roque Gageac; Plage de Coudon, Vitrac
- Fishing: On the River Dordogne.
- VTT/bicycle hire: Base VTT du Perigord Noir, Vitrac.
- Horse riding: Ferme de Castenet and L'Etrier de Vitrac.
Restaurants: L'Esplanade, Domme. Tel : **** 141. Les Pres Gaillardou, La Roque Gageac. Tel : **** 789. La Belle Etoile, La Roque Gageac. Tel : **** 144. La Treille, Vitrac. Tel : **** 919
- Pharmacy: Beynac - Tel : **** 818
- Doctor: Beynac - Dr. Migniot, Tel : **** 713
- Bank: Sarlat
- Cash machine: Sarlat
- Tourist information: Beynac - Tel : **** 308. Site : http://www.**********/
Tourist attractions :
- The Chateau de Beynac. Sarlat - 'cite d'exception'
- Les Grottes - Gouffres de Proumeyssac, Audrix. Tel : **** 747.
- Grotte de la Halle, Domme. Tel : **** 100.
- Grottes du Grand Roc, Les Eyzies. Tel : **** 270.
- Parc Archeologique de Beynac, Beynac. Tel : **** 128
- Musee de la Speleologie, Les Eyzies. Tel : **** 715
- La Madeleine, Village Troglodytique Medieval, Tursac. Tel : **** 688. www.************
- Indian Forest Perigord, Carsac (adventure park for the whole family). Tel : **** 222, www.************
- ULM Evasion, Domme. Tel : **** 808
- Entrance into living / dining room
- Kitchen (access to back open terrace)
- Double bedroom with kitchenette, en-suite shower room with WC and access to patio and front covered terrace
- Laundry room
- Bedroom with queen size bed
- Twin bedroom
- Separate bathroom
- Separate WC
Detached Spa Building
- Full-size Jacuzzi (4-5 people)
- Shower and WC
- Vast, sloping enclosed garden
- Pool with roman-style steps (size: 5x10 m / depth: 1.10 -1.70 m ) and alarm system
- Pool terrace
- Remote-controlled iron gate
- Central Heating
- Satellite TV (with 2/3 English channels)
- Gas hob
- Electric oven
- Table Ten
PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL UNHEATED
Minimum length of stay is 7 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Smoking allowed: ASK
No price indications
Select Dates to check availability
Daily rate from: 242
Weekly rate from: 1694
Prices are quoted in GBP