Select Dates to check availability
Euro € 385
GBP £ 332 | USD $ 428
Minimum Stay: 14 nights
Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Please select your dates to check availability and obtain a price quote.
Managed by: Eva V (TripAdvisor)
This property advert is syndicated through TripAdvisor
If you are the owner of this property, all bookings and reservations for this advert will go directly to your TripAdvisor account.
This advert is automatically syndicated and updated approximately every 48 hours.
You are not able to edit this advert directly on this website. Please administer any changes/edits using your account with TripAdvisor.
City centre flat (100m) +garden&terrace(90m) -2p.
Sunny ground floor apartment with garden&terrace, full of light!
Located at the foot of the trendy Dansaert neighbourhood with lots of lovely cafés and excellent restaurants around. The metro is right in front of the house! But it's just a 10 min walk to the main tourist attractions (La grand place, Manneken Pis, ...). Close to Xmas market.
A private garden makes the flat extra special!
Indoor parking space available at the addtional price of 12 EUR/day or 100 EUR/month (on demand).
Modern groundfloor apartment in a car-free street with lot's of light, white interior, modern design, lovely garden and terrace.
The bright apartment consists of a spacious living room, 1 comfortable double bedroom with a king size bed (180x200) for 2 persons and an
'en-suite' showerroom (shower and sink), separate toilet, living and a fully equipped kitchen.
Outside you can enjoy breakfast or have a drink in the spacious and quiet private garden and on the terrace (90m). Very rare in the centre of Brussels!
The apartment is located at the foot of the trendy and central Dansaert district, known for its designer boutiques, stylish fashion shops and art galleries, but most of all for its cosy restaurants and trendy bars that cater for all tastes and budgets.
It's a 10 minute walk to the supermarket, and there are multiple small grocery stores and night shops just around the corner. Lots of restaurants, snack bars and cafés too!
You will have access to the entire apartment and the private garden and terrace.
The apartment consists of a living room, kitchen (fully equipped) , comfortable bedroom (2 persons) with king size bed, shower room + sink, toilet, garden and terrace, an open space with a writing desk. (100 m2 inside and 90 m2 outside).
Interaction with Guests:
The host (owner of the house) will welcome you, will show you around the flat, will provide insight information on Brussels and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the city.
After this you will have total privacy in the flat.
In the apartment you will find a few useful maps of Brussels and a list of favourite restaurants in the area, all within walking distance!
- Metro station (Comte de Flandre) is right in front of the apartment! Direct line to Central Station (just 3 stops). It's also very convenient if you want to go to Heysel, with Brussels Expo and the most famous Atomium. If you need to head to the European institutions, the metro will take you there in 10 minutes.
But you won't need the metro that much, because everything is on walking distance!
- Grand Place & historical city centre: 10-15 minute walk
- Hop On Hop Off bus stop: 5 minute walk
- Tram 51 right across the street. 10 minute ride to Midi Station (TGV, Thalys, ...)
- The bike station is only a two minute walk from the house. You can easily rent a bike, which you can depose in any other bike station in town. Check it out on the internet, it's called Villo.
- Parking space available upon request! There is a parking lot in the building. Price = 12 EUR per day or 100 EUR/month (not included in rental rate).
Ask the host for availability and prices.
ELEVATOR IN BUILDING
Minimum length of stay is 14 days
Change over day: FLEXIBLE
Minimum stay may vary by time of the year.
Disabled/Wheelchair friendly: SOME
Smoking NOT allowed on premises.
No price indications
Select Dates to check availability
Daily rate from: 55
Weekly rate from: 385
Prices are quoted in EUR